Soft, moist and not overly sweet, these sugar free banana muffins make a delicious snack or a perfect easy breakfast.
- 3 very ripe bananas
- 2 tablespoons of apple juice
- 125g unsalted butter
- 2 eggs
- 250g self raising flour
1. Preheat the oven to 180 dc/350 df/gas mark 4. Fill a 12 hole muffin tray with muffin cases.
2. Mash or blend the bananas, add the apple juice and stir to combine.
3. Cream the butter until pale and fluffy. Beat in the eggs one at a time and mix well.
4. Fold in the flour until fully combined. Then fold in the mashed banana and apple mixture.
5. Fill the muffin cases. Bake for around 25 mins until golden and cooked throughout.
6. Cool on a wire rack.
7. Enjoy your sugar free banana muffins.
Wow, they look stunning, and so easy. I think even I could manage those with a bit of Squeaky assistance. Consider yourself bookmarked!
Brilliant, I never know what to do with a fruit bowl of bananas that are a bit past their best, thanks! xx
What a great idea – I’ve never tried using just the sweetness from the fruit. They look yummy – and guilt free!
Would love you to link these up to #recipeoftheweek if you fancy it x
😀 Thanks for linking up to #recipeoftheweek. Pinned and Stumbled. There’s a new linky live now too if you want to join in again 🙂 x
excellent, sugar free, I always cut the sugar way down in a recipe but must start experimenting again!