Soft, moist and not overly sweet, these sugar free banana muffins make a delicious snack or a perfect easy breakfast.
- 3 very ripe bananas
- 2 tablespoons of apple juice
- 125g unsalted butter
- 2 eggs
- 250g self raising flour
1. Preheat the oven to 180 dc/350 df/gas mark 4. Fill a 12 hole muffin tray with muffin cases.
2. Mash or blend the bananas, add the apple juice and stir to combine.
3. Cream the butter until pale and fluffy. Beat in the eggs one at a time and mix well.
4. Fold in the flour until fully combined. Then fold in the mashed banana and apple mixture.
5. Fill the muffin cases. Bake for around 25 mins until golden and cooked throughout.
6. Cool on a wire rack.
7. Enjoy your sugar free banana muffins.