I love presenting guests with home made ice-cream for pud, people are always impressed and I get to shine my 1950’s housewife halo. I DO NOT mention that I’ve discovered the most ridiculously easy ice-cream recipe ever, and it’s no harder to make than an angel delight.
I’m going to share the recipe with you, but whatever you do don’t tell anyone.
Very Easy Ice-Cream Recipe
- 2 eggs
- 200g caster sugar
- 500ml double cream
- 250g full fat milk
1. Beat the eggs and sugar until ribbony.
2. Add the cream and milk and beat until completely combined.
3. This is when you add any wet flavouring you fancy. Keep it simple and add vanilla extract or go wild with mashed banana, cream cheese or lemon oil.
4. Add to ice-cream mixer and allow the ice-cream pixies to do their thing.
4. Put the mixture in a tub in the freezer and stir every 30 minutes for three hours.
5. If you want to add dry ingredients then add them towards the end of the churning in a mixer or as it’s starting to solidify in a tub. I recommend crunched up cookies, dried fruit and chocolate chips.