I made this banoffee pie today for my family and they literally gobbled it up, there wasn’t even a crumb left for my pixies. I made it using a recipe and ingredients from the M & S cook with range. The range is a middle ground between convenience food and cooking from scratch. Ingredients and recipes which take some of the hard work out of cooking. Like the sweet pastry case I used in this banoffee pie.
- 1 large cook with M & S sweet pastry case
- 1 jar salted caramel sauce
- 2 bananas
- 1 tub of mascarpone
- 1 tbsp milk
- 1 dessert spoon icing sugar
- 100g milk chocolate
1. Spoon the salted caramel sauce into a bowl. Chop the bananas and mix.
2. Pour the mixture into the pastry case.
3.In a separate bowl whisk the mascarpone with the milk and icing sugar and spread on top of the banana mixture.
4.Grate or finely chop the chocolate and sprinkle over the top. Serve and enjoy.
*Disclosure: I was supplied with ingredients to make this recipe.