Public speaking and training
I speak on a variety of topics related to autism. Choose from my list of prepared talks below. Alternatively contact me if there’s a different topic you would like me to talk about.
- Autism and mental health, strategies and support (40 minutes)
- Bereavement, the challenges of bereavement specific to autism and how best to support (30 minutes)
- Autism and girls (one hour)
- Catastrophising: anxiety driven disaster prediction and how to prevent it (40 minutes)
- Understanding autism training for schools (one hour)
‘I enjoyed, although that sounds wrong, the discussion this week on a very personal difficult subject’ client, autism and bereavement talk for carers
‘Just to say that Ella was BRILLIANT yesterday – super engaging and very willing to respond to questions. Would be a pleasure to have her back to speak any time, and would highly recommend.’ National Autistic Society, autism and special interests talk for carers
‘you were one of the speakers who was mentioned frequently as one of the best of the day’ National Autistic Society, autism and mental health talk at Women and Girls conference
‘Just to say that I found yesterday’s session very informative and thought Ella gave an excellent presentation to the group.’ Workplace training for civil servants
Contact me email@example.com to discuss your requirements and my rates.